Monday, July 6, 2009

Product Review: Alba Botanica Hawaiian Hibiscus Facial Toner



Overall Rating ( 1 = worst, 5 = best ) 4
Price ( 1 = dirt cheap, 5 = expensive ) 2
Packaging Quality ( 1 = worst, 5 = best ) 4
Would you buy this product again? Yes

I just added toner to my skin care routine. I think toner is important because it helps get rid of whatever dirt is left from the first two steps (makeup remover and facial cleanser). You would be surprised to see what makeup and gunk's still stuck on your face by looking at the cotton ball! It also helps make my moisturizer sink in better. It smells delicious and it is not as harsh as some of the other toners that I have tried in the past. Good stuff!

Questions? Feel free to leave a comment!

♥ mznes

1 comments:

TN580 Toner said...

This is how shall I say.... A product that I would most definitely love to have around the house, I mean it is beneficial.. Am I right or Am I Right?! Whether some may agree or not, it doesn't bug me to enjoy the company of one of these :)
If everybody has them, I think I should have the opportunity in luxuriating myself with the presence of making this my present! Gotta say, its mainly because how well you've explained everything
It's a great gift except for sometimes, but hey it surely does re-coupe and make up for boring and lost times..