Monday, July 13, 2009

Product Review: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation



Overall Rating ( 1 = worst, 5 = best ) 4
Price ( 1 = dirt cheap, 5 = expensive ) 4
Packaging Quality ( 1 = worst, 5 = best ) 4
Would you buy this product again? Yes

I am an NC40 in MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus (I am not sure about the liquid) and I use 123 in MUFE HD Foundation. By far, this is the best liquid foundation that I have used and I am on my second bottle! Everything else that I've tried feels too heavy/thick. I like the coverage, how it looks in person and in picture's. I have used the 187, 109 and Sonia Kashuk's Blending Sponge to apply the foundation and love them all! After application, I top it off with MUFE HD Microfinish Powder and I am good to go! It is pretty pricey, but to me, it is well worth it's price. I will continue to re-purchase until I find something "better".

Questions? Feel free to leave a comment!

♥ mznes

0 comments: