Friday, July 3, 2009

Product Review: Jan Marini Bioglycolic Facial Cleanser



Overall Rating ( 1 = worst, 5 = best ) 4
Price ( 1 = dirt cheap, 5 = expensive ) 3
Packaging Quality ( 1 = worst, 5 = best ) 4
Would you buy this product again? Yes

I have been using this product for over a month now and I can honestly say that it has definitely minimized my breakouts, large pores and lightened my scars. I use this morning and night. This cleanser does not really take the makeup off, nor is it good to use around your eye area, so that is why makeup remover is a must! Instead, I feel the glycolic acid tingling and rebuilding my skin; getting rid of scars and what not. I just recently purchased a few more item's from this line: Bioclear Lotion and Antioxidant Daily Face Protectant SPF 30. I am so excited to try these out! I will write a review on these after a month.

Questions? Feel free to leave a comment!

♥ mznes

0 comments: