Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Product Review: Clinique All About Eyes



Overall Rating ( 1 = worst, 5 = best ) 3
Price ( 1 = dirt cheap, 5 = expensive ) 3
Packaging Quality ( 1 = worst, 5 = best ) 3
Would you buy this product again? No

Since I am in my mid 20's, I thought I should start taking extra good care of my skin (should have started a long time ago). Ladies... We 'gotta start wearing eye cream now so that we do not get wrinkles later! Lol. This is my very first eye cream. I chose this because the SA at Sephora said that this was a good product to "prevent" under eye circles, fine lines and wrinkles. Honestly, I do not see or feel a difference because I do not have under eye circles, fine lines and wrinkles... But I sure hope that this product will prevent it! Instead, it moisturizes really well (wish it had SPF). I use this morning and night, under my eyes and on my lids.

Questions? Feel free to leave a comment!

♥ mznes

0 comments: