Friday, July 24, 2009

Product Review: MAC #109 Small Contour Brush



Overall Rating ( 1 = worst, 5 = best ) 4
Price ( 1 = dirt cheap, 5 = expensive ) 4
Packaging Quality ( 1 = worst, 5 = best ) 5
Would you buy this product again? No

This is my favorite brush for liquid foundation! It is made of natural fibres. This soft, round headed brush is ideal for contouring, but I love it for liquid foundation. I just pump one pump of liquid foundation on the back of my hand, stipple the brush into it, then onto my face and then buff it in. This brush blends out foundation perfectly and leaves no streaks or brush marks. It does shed a lot, which does not really bother me at all, but for some, it is a problem; I removed one lippie because of this.

Questions? Feel free to leave a comment!

♥ mznes

0 comments: