Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Product Review: Aveda Shampure Shampoo & Conditioner



Overall Rating ( 1 = worst, 5 = best ) 4
Price ( 1 = dirt cheap, 5 = expensive ) 4
Packaging Quality ( 1 = worst, 5 = best ) 4
Would you buy this product again? No

After chopping off nearly 10 inches of hair, I felt like trying out a new shampoo and conditioner other than the ones sold at a drugstore. I came across Aveda; this line is sold at my hair salon that I usually go to so I figured I would give this a try. I picked up Aveda Shampure Shampoo and Condtioner (I saw it in Allure Magazine). This shampoo and conditioner is gentle enough for me to use daily, it is mild but it still lathers up pretty well. It cleanses and fortifies my hair (I have pretty thick, straight hair, that tends to get oily). After using this for about a month, I have noticed that if I go a day of without washing my hair, it does not become oily as usual. This is the first shampoo I can skip a hair washing and not worry about getting the oily roots, and it even leaves my hair smelling fresh, even after day two. It makes my hair smooth and shiny! One thing I do not like, is it's smell... It is not too bad, I guess it is because it does not smell fruity, the kind of shampoo's and conditioner's that I am use to, instead it smells sort of euphoric (nothing wrong with that). Lol! It is not too expensive, it is worth the price, but I think I will still search for a new shampoo and conditioner after this.

Questions? Feel free to leave a comment!

♥ mznes

0 comments: