Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Product Review: MAC Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack



Overall Rating ( 1 = worst, 5 = best ) 4
Price ( 1 = dirt cheap, 5 = expensive ) 4
Packaging Quality ( 1 = worst, 5 = best ) 4
Would you buy this product again? No

Awww... Fluidline in Blacktrack! This product completes each and every one of my looks. I like to apply this with either the 209, 208 or 263 brush. But I prefer angled brushes like the 208 or 263. It goes on ultra-smooth with a silkier, softer finish. Application is super easy using the 208 or 263; it's a dip-and-stroke action. It is long wearing and smudge-proof. I have had mine for almost a year, it is not exactly dried out, but it is not as creamy as when I first bought it, it still does the job though. I said that I would not re-purchase only because I am curious to try Bobbi Brown's E/L next. But if that does not work out, I will definitely be back for more Fluidline!

Questions? Feel free to leave a comment!

♥ mznes

0 comments: