Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Product Review: Make Up For Ever HD Loose Powder



Overall Rating ( 1 = worst, 5 = best ) 4
Price ( 1 = dirt cheap, 5 = expensive ) 4
Packaging Quality ( 1 = worst, 5 = best ) 3
Would you buy this product again? No

I use this to set my MUFE HD Invisible Cover Foundation. It slightly mattifies my skin but it does leave a slight white film, you just need to buff it in more/longer and that will solve the problem. It is 100% mineral silica powder, so it helps soften the appearance of imperfections. It helps my makeup last all day (8am - 5pm) and I do not have to blot my face (I have combination skin), it is still fresh at the end of the day! It is pretty pricey, but well worth it! I have had mine for over a year and I still have plenty left (although I do not use it every single day). I said that I would not re-purchase only because I would like to try MAC's Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder next, but if that does not work out, I will be back for more of this stuff!

Questions? Feel free to leave a comment!

♥ mznes

0 comments: