Friday, July 10, 2009

Product Review: MAC #183 Flat Buffer Brush



Overall Rating ( 1 = worst, 5 = best ) 5
Price ( 1 = dirt cheap, 5 = expensive ) 3
Packaging Quality ( 1 = worst, 5 = best ) 5
Would you buy this product again? Yes

This is one of my favorite brushes from MAC. It is limited edition but some stores may still carry this, as well as the CCO's. It is super soft and it is amazing at buffing out powder foundation. It gives me an air brushed look. I use it with my MAC Studio Fix Powder. It does shed a bit, but not as much as my 109 or 187. And it did start to splay, but to fix that, I just keep it in that little plastic container that it came with and it helps it keep it's shape. So do not throw the plastic container away! :)

Questions? Feel free to leave a comment!

♥ mznes

0 comments: