Thursday, July 2, 2009

Product Review: Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover



Overall Rating ( 1 = worst, 5 = best ) 4
Price ( 1 = dirt cheap, 5 = expensive ) 2
Packaging Quality ( 1 = worst, 5 = best ) 3
Would you buy this product again? Yes

This is an inexpensive, yet an effective eye makeup remover that I have tried so far, I am on my 2nd bottle! It removes eye makeup with ease (no pulling or tugging of the eye). It does leave an oily residue but that is what helps remove the eye makeup without torturing your eyes! I just shake the bottle to activate the product, pour some on a cotton ball and lightly rub off my eye makeup. I then follow with my normal skin care routine (facial cleanser, toner, moisturizer).

Questions? Feel free to leave a comment!

♥ mznes

1 comments:

bioderma said...

It contains very mild chemicals hence it is suited for all skin types. It is also a great make up remover.