Thursday, July 9, 2009

Product Review: MAC Prep & Prime Line Filler



Overall Rating ( 1 = worst, 5 = best ) 1
Price ( 1 = dirt cheap, 5 = expensive ) 2
Packaging Quality ( 1 = worst, 5 = best ) 4
Would you buy this product again? No

I was so excited about trying this new product from MAC, being that MAC has never had anything like this. I heard so much rave from MUA's and others about how amazing it is so I was sold. But for me, this does not really work as well as it does for others. I have tried applying this before makeup and I have tried applying this after makeup... I can still see my expression lines! They may not be as visible, which is a good thing, but I was just hoping that this would erase it completely. I'm thinking about returning it.

Questions? Feel free to leave a comment!

♥ mznes

0 comments: